IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND EXILAND SOFTWARE. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE.
All rights to Exiland Backup are exclusively owned by Exiland Software.
1) The demo version of Exiland Backup Professional is intended for evaluation purposes of the program. You may install and use it for free for 30 days.
2) To use the full version of the program, you should purchase a license (register). Full version of Exiland Backup Professional is available for downloading only from Your Account located on the program's website.
3) One license allows you to use the program only on one PC. If you need to use Exiland Backup on multiple PCs (servers or workstations) you should purchase the appropriate number of licenses. Instead, you can purchase the "Exiland Backup Professional for an unlimited number of PCs" license – this allows you to install the program on an unlimited number of computers in your company.
4) Exiland Backup Professional is provided under a perpetual license that allows you to use the licensed software indefinitely. So, you pay a one-time fee, and then use the software forever.
5) The license includes one year subscription for free updates and technical support starting the purchase date. When the subscription for free updates expires, you may continue using the installed version of the program. To continue receiving updates and technical support, you have to renew your subscription using Your Account on the program's website.
6) You may purchase Exiland Backup Professional for personal use (at home) as well as for commercial use in your business (for use by employees of your company).
Rights and obligations
1) You are not allowed to emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, or disassemble the program. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal or civil prosecution or both.
2) You have the right for technical support, in accordance with your subscription plan of updates.
3) You may reinstall and move the software from one PC to another.
4) You may send your suggestions for improvement of the program to Exiland Software.
5) Exiland Software is obliged to provide the registered users with access to their personal accounts, links for downloading the program and instructions to install Exiland Backup.
6) Exiland Software may stop supporting older versions after 1 year from the date of release of any newer version.
7) Exiland Software may change the terms of this agreement unilaterally.
1) Technical support for Exiland Backup is carried out through exchange of emails or through the feedback form on the web page https://exiland-backup.com/backup-support.html
2) Consultating of users is carried out only on issues related to the program.
Exiland Software shall securely store and protect any confidential information received from the users using industry-standard measures, not to transfer this user information to anyone without permission of the users.
EXILAND BACKUP IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
Installing and using Exiland Backup means the acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Exiland Backup from your storage devices and cease to use the product.