IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND EXILAND SOFTWARE. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE.
1) All copyrights to Exiland Backup Standard are exclusively owned by the Exiland Software.
2) The Exiland Backup Standard is distributed on a "try before you buy" basis. This means: anyone may use Exiland Backup Free version for an unlimited evaluation period. If you wish to use Exiland Backup Standard, you must register.
3) Exiland Backup Standard offered under lifetime licensing. This means once software has been purchased it will never timeout or expire, there are no annual fees or hidden charges.
4) This software is licensed for use on one computer. If you want to install this software on more than one machine, you must register several copies of Exiland Backup Standard.
5) You are not allowed to distribute, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
6) EXILAND BACKUP STANDARD IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7) Installing and using Exiland Backup Standard means the acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Exiland Backup Standard from your storage devices and cease to use the product.