Creating a Backup Schedule. Exiland Backup Screenshot
Exiland backups has built-in scheduler, that allows you to run a backup task at a specified time. Ability to run backup tasks on PC start, on connect USB device or run tasks from Windows command line. By default, the schedule is not defined.
NOTE: If the task is not scheduled, it will not run on schedule (manually only by clicking the "Run" button).
- Daily: Every day, every hour from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Daily: Daily: Every 2nd day, every 10 minutes from 8:00 am to 10:00 am
- Weekly: Every week, Monday - Thursday at 5:00 pm, Friday at 4:00 pm
- Weekly: Every week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at 5:00 pm
- Monthly: 1st and 15th day of each month at 0:00 am
- Monthly: 15th and last day of each month at 3:00 pm
If the task was not run in time (PC was out-of-work or the program was not running) then the task expires. You can select what to do with the expired task.